Oceanic Walklite is an unweighing system which provides dynamic unweighing support for treadmill users or as a stand alone unweighing system.This system helps patients undergo weight training by partially supporting their weight, to provide continuous and medically safe support for patients as they walk or run on the treadmill. Therapists can use this system for rehabilitating patients diagnosed with a wide range of gait disorders stemming from ortho, neuro, strokes or spinal cord injuries. Incorporating an attached harness and support for pelvic support and vertical displacement, this system adjusts to individual patient needs and therapist specifications to curb balance problems and improve motor coordination.
Developed by CSIO-CSIR, Govt. of India and Oceanic Fitness under “MAKE IN INDIA” initiative.
User Friendly Design
- Supporting frame is designed in such a way that it allows therapist easy access to patient to assist the patient in quality rehab training.
- Therapist can view patients from all angles and can assist manually for proper placement of patient
- Patient has full visibility of treadmill display panel as treadmill and Unweighing system is from the same manufacturer.
- Unique open design allows natural arm swings, essential components to encourage neuroplasticity.
- Both manual and electrical controls
- Provides dynamic support to maintain seamless Unweighing during walking/running
- Harness included to guide treadmill operation with correct posture
- Supports partial weight of patient upto 65kgs, with convenient readout display for weight supported using dynamometer.
Ergonomic controls which adapt to patient needs
- Controllable and modular design which adjusts geometry according to patient needs
- Compatible with support for lifting patient from seated position such as a wheelchair
- Includes adjustable parallel arm supports / hand rails and control boards acessible from either side of machine.
- Supports patients weighing from 60kgs to 180kgs and between 1.30 to 2.40 metres in height.
- Includes support for vest size 65-140 cms (adults) and 40-90 cms (children)
- Includes oceanic medical grade rehab treadmill with LCD/LED display with readout speed, slope, distance, time
- Low Convenient step up height, with a ramp for wheelchair access
- Physical button for emergency stop
Compliant with Medical Safety norms –
- Compliant with safety standards
• ISO CERTIFIED 9001-2015
• CE(COMPLIANCE EUROPE) CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY AND DIRECTIVE MEASURES
• EN 957-1:2005 CERTIFIED FOR GENERAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND TEST METHODS
Accessories and Maintenance
- Includes automatic servo voltage stabilizer and all standard accessories and consumables required for smooth functioning
- Support for unconditional warranty for two years including all internal and external parts, accessories and consumables with free repair/replacement.