Un-Weigh Mobility Trainer OCU02 (SS)
|MATERIAL USED||Mild Steel|
|MACHINE SIZE||Length 50 ” x Height 89″ x Width 34″ – 40″ (as per requirement)|
|SUSPENSION||Dynamic Single point suspension with 360 degree rotation is safer for patients.|
|WEIGHT SUPPORTING CAPACITY||Upto 180 Kg|
|EASY TO USE WITH TREADMILL||Can accommodate Treadmill of width 34″ to 40″|
|LIFTING PATIENT FROM HEIGHT OF||18″|
|CASTOR WHEELS||5 inch Wheel for Easy Transportation|
|POWER SUPPLY||Unit operates on 220 volts (Battery backup system also provided)|
|FOR PATIENT||Suitable for Pediatric and adult Upto 6’3″ Height|
|PARALLEL ARM SUPPORTS/HAND RAILS||Adjustable|
|HARNESS PROVIDED||Yes three harness|
|FUNCTION||Patient can be easily lifted from bed/ chair / wheel chair to a height where patient can stand without the fear of falling down Machine assists in walking and can also be used to make patient walk on treadmill|
|DISPLAY||Min 10 inch Touch screen display|
Developed by CSIO-CSIR, Govt. of India
Oceanic Fitness Pvt. Ltd.
“MAKE IN INDIA” initiative.
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
- Supporting option of Stainless steel / Mild Steel body frame is designed in such a way that it allows therapist easy access to Patient to assist the patient in quality rehab training.
- Patient has full visibility of treadmill display panel as treadmill and Unweighing system is from the same manufacturer.
- This Device controls weight bearing posture and balance of patient over treadmill or over ground both manually and automatically.
- Provides manual support to maintain seamless Unweighing during walking/running to guide treadmill operation with correct posture
- Unweighing can be 0 % to 100% of patient body weight.
ERGONOMIC CONTROLS WHICH ADAPT TO PATIENT NEEDS
- Compatible with support for lifting patient from seated position such as a wheel chair / Bed.
- Its internal width supports Treadmill
- Includes Hand rails are adjustable vertically for height and horizontally for closeness of hands towards inside
- Supports patient weight up to 180 Kgs
- Suitable for pediatric and adult up to 6’3” height.
Oceanic Walk Lite is an Unweighing system which provides Unweighing support for treadmill users or as a standalone Unweighing system. This system helps patients undergo Gait training by partially supporting their weight, to provide continuous and medically safe support for patients as they walk or run on the treadmill. Therapists can use this system for rehabilitating patients diagnosed with a wide range of gait disorders stemming from ortho, neuro, strokes or spinal cord injuries. Incorporating an attached harness and support for pelvic support and vertical displacement, this system adjusts to individual patient needs and therapist specifications to curb balance problems and improve motor coordination.