Gait Training Treadmill with Instrumented Deck
|Model Name/Number||REHAB 303 , REHAB 403, REHAB 503|
|Weight||USER WEIGHT -220 KG|
|Set Contains||Dell All in one Window 10 computer|
|Display||7 inch Touch screen display with 21 inch LCD screen|
|Analysis||Comprehensive assessment of pelvis,hip,knee,foot and ankle joint motion Gait temporal parameters|
|Usuage||Hospitals,Rehabilitation Centers,Sport Injury Clinics|
|Sotware||Window 10 Compatible Gait Software|
|SPEED||starting speed is 0 .1km / hr|
|SPEED INCREMENT||Speed increment is as small as 0.1 km/hr|
|BELT||3500 MM X 580 MM belts are locked at Stop position and so will not move at all even during|
- Treadmill deck is instrumented to give basic GAIT PARAMETERS
- Graphical and numeric measurements of Step count; Steps
- Per minute (cadence); Stride length; and Left vs. Right gait symmetry.
- All in one Dell window PC with gait training software attached to store patient gait data.Oceanic treadmill starting speed is 0 .1km / hr
- It’s Speed increment is as small as 0.1 km/hr
- Oceanic treadmill belts are locked at Stop position and so will not move at all even during shifting heavy patients from wheel chair during unweighing therapy onto the treadmill.
- Accleration can be adjusted as per therapy requirements.
- They are equipped with reverse speed for backward walking.
- Treadmill has option of both Decline and Incline .
- Console is fully compatible and integral with Oceanic unweighing System.
- Treadmill is designed for the therapist to stand along with the patient at Start position and henceforth can take weight of both patient and Therapist even at very low speed.
- Therapist can stand on machine at start position . Treadmill can take the weight of patient and therapist even at low speed